We are delighted to announce that our firm has been recognised by IFLR1000 as one of the leading firms in Cyprus for 2021 in the financial and corporate sector.
Alexis Erotocritou has also been listed as a highly regarded lawyer in banking and M&A.
IFLR, the “Guide to the World’s Leading Financial Law Firms”, provides tiered rankings of the leading financial and corporate law firms for different regions, markets and practice areas, accompanied by analysis of the market trends and the business environment following a rigorous, independent research involving clients, cases and track record.
Some of the client feedback received by the directory are noted below:
- "Very efficient and reliable, with an extensive knowledge of the subject" – M&A client
- "Very knowledgeable, up to date in regards to relevant matters and hands on at all times” –Banking client
- "Competent, rather quick on response, patient and highly diligent with a cooperative approach” – Structured finance and securitisation client
- "The firm is very responsive and professional” – M&A client
- "A.G. Erotocritou is very professional and highly qualified, very responsive and adjustable to the client needs. We have been very pleased with their patience in having to reframe the transaction a few times due to o the clients change of mind. All lawyers who worked with us proved to be very helpful.” – Project finance client