We are looking to recruit a senior lawyer with transactional experience, who is able to work with our team to help clients succeed in realising their business or personal objectives through the efficient delivery of appropriate, tailored legal advice, guidance and assistance.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate an ability to provide accurate and focused advice to clients.
- Lead projects
- Supervise and play an active role within the current team
- Carry out training to the legal team
- Work effectively with corporate personnel and with individuals from all other legal departments
- Take responsibility for performance management for those whom you supervise
- Achieve agreed targets, including hours and billing
- Draft concise documents, letters and legal memorandums in plain language for clients
Qualifications / Experience
- Professional qualifications: Law degree and ideally LPC
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- PQE: at least 6 years post qualification experience
- Previous work experience: transactional experience in area such as banking and finance, corporate and m&a, corporate restructurings and insolvency and real estate
- Language Skills: Literacy in both English and Greek
- Computer literate, excellent knowledge of MS Office and internet
An attractive remuneration package can be offered based on qualifications and experience.